Lindsay

Lindsay - from Co2BL

I love reading Romance, music, NKOTB, my dog, baseball and J.J. Hardy.

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry This book has been on my TBR list for a long time. But in the past, it didn’t really do anything for me…it didn’t call to me. Then, when I was looking for a book to read, I started browsing books on my kindle. And the title of this practically jumped off the page and screamed “READ ME!!!!!!” and since I can (normally) take a hint, I decided to read it.

I was surprised by this book. I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did. I really enjoyed Echo’s little mystery of what happened in her past. It was just heart breaking when it all came out. And my heart also broke for Noah. I really wanted him to get what he wanted. And between the two stories, Noah and Echo had me both laughing and crying.

While this was my first book by Katie McGarry, it definitely won’t be my last. This author is incredibly talented. Not only did she make me care about the characters, she made me laugh with them and cry for them. For anyone in doubt about this book, it’s a must read.

Noah: