Lindsay

Lindsay - from Co2BL

I love reading Romance, music, NKOTB, my dog, baseball and J.J. Hardy.

In the Band (Luminescent Juliet #1) - Jean Haus I’ve had my eye on this book for a while. I love rock star books, so I’m a sucker as soon as I see “band”. I had gone back and forth on it (even though it sounded good) for at least a month, then I saw that the price dropped! As you can imagine, I snatched it up immediately.

I was hooked immediately. I loved Riley’s connection to music and drums. I can honestly say, I know how she feels.

Romeo…Romeo…(wherefore art thou Romeo?)…Lol, he definitely left me asking that through the first half of the book. He was definitely a jerk. But…jerks can be so much fun to read. Especially when they break from their jerkiness and show that they aren’t all bad. And fortunately, Romeo did do that…multiple times. I loved how confused Riley got when Romeo broke from his jerk mold and was sweet to her younger sister. Also, when she had a family emergency and Romeo took care of her…It just made me completely love him. :)

This was such an enjoyable book. I was actually cursing sleep when I couldn’t stay awake any longer to read. This book will definitely be a re-read for me.