Lindsay

Lindsay - from Co2BL

I love reading Romance, music, NKOTB, my dog, baseball and J.J. Hardy.

REVIEW: Blood of the Immortal by Ashley Jeffers

Blood of the Immortal (Blood Trilogy Book 1) - Ashley Jeffers

Blood of the Immortal by Ashley Jeffers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever finished a book couldn’t find adequate words to describe your reading experience? Because that's the position I find myself in.

This was a roller-coaster ride from start to finish. From the first chapter, it's action packed, but the second half is nonstop action. I didn't want to put it down. But at the same time I felt the need to post status updates about it, and that's rare for me. Normally I don't think about it or can't tear myself away from what I'm reading. But in this case, I just had to share my reactions as I read.

I do have to say that there were a lot of characters introduced in this book. None of them were throwaway characters, the all played a part in the story. But since this is book 1 in the series, I can see how the author was setting up the characters for future books.

My absolute favorite part of this book was Vic. He’s a secondary character that wasn’t introduced until the second half of the book, but he totally stole the show in every scene. I’m hoping that he’ll get his own book. :)

I don't have any big complaints about this book. Nothing ticked my irritable acts list. Well, there was one issue but it was totally a personal thing. There was a bad guy that was killed off in the book and the death was entirely too quick for me. After all the crap that the bad guy pulled, I wanted a drawn out and torturous death. But that's just me being blood thirsty. ;)

This book was well written and a really good debut novel. Ashley Jeffers definitely has talent. I can’t wait to see what new future books will bring.

________________________________

New teaser from the author:

Now live on Amazon!